What's New? Products News | August 2023
- New Regions for India and Australia:
It is now possible to use CloudGuard AppSec using the dedicated Check Point Infinity Portals for India and Australia:
IN: https://in.portal.checkpoint.com | AU: https://au.portal.checkpoint.com
- Kong is now supported for multiple AppSec deployments:
It is now possible to have CloudGuard AppSec security when using the widely used API server Kong.
- For embedded Linux agents the installation is transparent and requires no change except certificate installation which is different in Kong.
- For docker agents using separate dockers for the server and agent, we now offer the Kong installation in Dockerhub.
- For Kubernetes Ingress installations the installation command differs slightly if you wish the installation to be Kong-based.
- For all the installation details, visit our dedicated documentation.
Various Bug Fixes.
Regarding "Various Bug Fixes", is there an SK showing the versions and fixes applied?
How do we verify that we're on the latest version without knowing what the latest version is? 😉
Hi, there's no SK or something similar.
But you can verify that you are using the latest agent version under the Cloud tab --> Agents, and you can see if there is a V or X under the Latest Version on the table.
Ok. It would be good to have that the same way as we have for JHF's for the regular gateways...
Since they follow your automated updates, keeping track of versions and times they are upgraded over time will be tricky.
Having customers report that "it worked Monday but not today" and seeing that they were upgraded but not knowing what changed will raise questions...