Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark_Jansen
Participant

global policy asignment through api

I use a mdm server with 3 domains. Therefore I also have 3 global access policies every one off them connected to 1 domain.

I found an api call to find the name of the global-access-policies : mgmt_cli show global-assignments limit 50 offset 0 details-level "full" --format json -s id.txt

But now I want to know to which (one or more) local domain policy the global-access-policy is assigned. Because in our case, not every domain policy will have the global policy assigned. Is there a way to get this information through an api call ?

Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Marco_Valenti
Advisor

following topic

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Since you're asking an API question, let's move it into the https://community.checkpoint.com/community/developers?sr=search&searchId=3a252700-3642-44a2-9190-3b7...‌ space.

0 Kudos
Marco_Valenti
Advisor

any hint for that task?

0 Kudos
Robert_Decker
Advisor

Hi,

Just now noticed this post, if still relevant...

There is no single API command to accomplish your task. You have to go over each domain and run the "show-package" API command.

The output of this command has a section named "access-layers". For each access layer you have to check the "domain" object field and check if the "name" field has a value "Global".

Robert.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events