Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Coco_Wang
Employee
Employee

Sandblast Cloud emulation integration with Fireglass via API

Dear Experts,

I 'd like to ask if anybody has experience with Fireglass integration with Sandblast Cloud emulation via API. Is there a timeout when file being hold in Sandblast cloud for too long? I have an ongoing POC, it seems we can not see the Sandblast logs from Fireglass management portal, is this common? 

Regards,

Coco

3 Replies
Antonio_Opromol
Contributor

Hi Coco, have you made the integration between Check Point and web isolation (fireglass now Symantec)?

Antonio

0 Kudos
Coco_Wang
Employee
Employee

Hi Antonio,

We did a POC with Symantec, apparently the API integration still stays. The enforcement point is on Fireglass portal, Sandblast provides emulation and extraction results. but no visibility in Sandblast logs. But there is no further development on this integration after Fireglass acquired by Symantec. 

Fireglass Integrates Isolation Platform with Check Point Next-Gen Firewalls and SandBlast to Elimina... 

Regards,

Coco

0 Kudos
Antonio_Opromol
Contributor

Thanks Coco for sharing your experience.

I've read a Symantec document where in the Download profile of the Web Isolation appliance you can decide to use Check Point Sandblast for the file sanitization, but is necessary to fill a lot of paramters (example Sandblast API key, etc...and are not well documentated).

Somewhere else instead I've seen a diagram, where seems is possible on Check Point to do a selective redirect of the web traffic with a rule (that use the UserCheck interaction) on the Check Point gateway for redirect the traffic to the isolation appliance for the browser isolation...

But all the documents that I've read are poor of informations and examples of this specific configuration.

Regards,

Antonio

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events