Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mattias_Anderss
Explorer
Jump to solution

Is there any api push (webhooks) function in R80.10?

Hi, we have finally upgraded to R80.10 and just started using the REST API. The question is quite simple, is there a way to create webhooks or get some form of push notifications from the REST API when for example installing a policy?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Amiad_Stern

As Joshua mentioned, as part of our short-mid term roadmap we will give the ability to create webhook for some management operations (e.g. install policy) 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Joshua_Hatter
Employee
Employee

I know we are working on some type of hooks feature but I'm not sure it is a traditional webhook functionality. Amiad Stern

If you sent the API command to push policy, you will get back a task-id that you can monitor with show task for progress-percentage and follow until 100% or failed.

If you are looking for on a policy push from SmartConsole to then send a HTTP POST somewhere automatically on completion I'm not sure this is available. I think currently something like a SNMP trap may be available from the gateway on policy change.

Amiad_Stern

As Joshua mentioned, as part of our short-mid term roadmap we will give the ability to create webhook for some management operations (e.g. install policy) 

Mattias_Anderss
Explorer

Thank you for your answers! I will keep an eye open for coming releases and webhooks

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events