cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post a Question

How to "Get Topology" on a gateway with the API?

Any Ideas?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: How to "Get Topology" on a gateway with the API?

The only way seems to do something like in the example below; where you have to define the interfaces, which makes it not as helpful in my mind. 

add simple-gateway name "gw1" color "YELLOW" ipv4-address "192.0.2.230" version "R80" one-time-password "aaaa" firewall true vpn true application-control true url-filtering true ips true anti-bot true anti-virus true threat-emulation true interfaces.1.name "eth0" interfaces.1.ipv4-address "192.0.2.230" interfaces.1.ipv4-network-mask "255.255.255.128" interfaces.1.anti-spoofing true interfaces.1.topology "EXTERNAL" interfaces.2.name "eth1" interfaces.2.ipv4-address "192.0.2.88" interfaces.2.ipv4-network-mask "255.255.255.0" interfaces.2.anti-spoofing true interfaces.2.topology "INTERNAL" --format json  • "--format json" is optional. By default the output is presented in plain text.
Admin
Admin

Short answer: not at this time.

Slightly longer answer: There are many operations that still use CPMI and are not exposed by the R80.x APIs yet.

This includes many things with gateway objects... including "get topology."

It is expected to be addressed in later releases.

0 Kudos

Are there any news on this feature? I'm also working on a setup that would be much better if I could update topology settings from the API (or even clish/ssh).

0 Kudos
Employee++
Employee++

No, not yet.

But you can use dbedit utility instead.

Robert.

0 Kudos