Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tal_Martsiano
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

GAIA REST APIs on demand

Hi All,

As some of you already knows, we’ve recently released GAIA API version 1.2, the version includes new features and several enhancements (link)

Along side the future I/S changes and fine tuning of our framework we will also target a few new APIs.

I would like to use this thread and welcome you to share your opinion and suggest APIs which you’ll find useful.

We will do our best to approach each of these requirements.

Thanks,

Tal

2 Replies
Kim_Moberg
Advisor

Hi @Tal_Martsiano 

I think it's a good idea with the Gaia API. Much needed indeed.

I follow the GA releases with great expectation and have since the first GA version been looking for features I have had a wish for to me implemented.

It could really be usefull to include the full VPN cli shell functionality into the Gaia API.

I have freely translate the VPN shell commands for a possible API methods with today doesn't exist and hope for Check Point could see the potential in implementing.

Implementing these VPN shell features would ease my daily work and automation tasks.

For example implementing the command "vpn tu tlist -p x.x.x.x" could also provide info about if we have an active SA session or not.

Best Regards
Kim
Tal_Martsiano
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hi Kim,

Thank for the input.

We will take it with the relevant team here at Check-Point and see if we can push it to the next version.

Will CC you as well.

Tal

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events