cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeB
Advisor
Jump to solution

Check Point Visio Stencils

Is there any available file for with Check Point visio stencils?? I can not find any file in PartnerMAP and would be very helpful for Check Point partners for make network diagrams.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Stan_Damen
Participant

For anyone ending up at this post through a search. You can find them here:

Visio Stencils for Check Point appliances

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Timothy_Hall
Champion
Champion

These used to be available at fireverse.org but after about 20 minutes of searching on their site I can't seem to find them.  Attached is a copy of the stencils I had downloaded from them at some point, not sure how old these are.  If someone can figure out where these are located on fireverse's site I'll be more than happy to link them and remove the copy I have attached to this message.

Edit 7/6/2016: Removed attached  file of fireverse's original Visio stencils in deference to the "official" stencils provided below.

--

My book "Max Power: Check Point Firewall Performance Optimization"

now available via http://maxpowerfirewalls.com.

Gateway Performance Optimization R81.20 Course
now available at maxpowerfirewalls.com
Boris_Reznick
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

visiocafe​ has pretty nice stencil collection.

0 Kudos
Stan_Damen
Participant

For anyone ending up at this post through a search. You can find them here:

Visio Stencils for Check Point appliances

Quinn_Yost
Contributor

My only issue with that source, is the 3rd party then contacts you to sell services.

0 Kudos
Stan_Damen
Participant

Very true, but if you use a temporary email its bearable Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Sergej_Gurenko
Collaborator

Anyone can offer some good 2D and 3D icon set? It is great there are detailed physical icons. But

The ones at VisioCafe free visio stencils download site (see below) look promising especially SDP one but,

a) Does not contain all the recent icons like vSEC and R80

b) Some sets (were built for some really old Visio version) and produce security warnings with VB script.

I would suggest CheckPoint to publish icons used across own documentation in own KB rather then third party site VisioCafe.

Fire_Verse
Contributor

These have been posted here for years:

http://fireverse.org/official-unofficial-check-point-visio-stencil/

They are not Check Point model-specific, but they do have the old-school Check Point feel...and you don't have to register for anything. 

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
Actually, the SK has a download link that doesn't require registration in it.
0 Kudos
PDubs
Explorer

The recent SK article might not require registration, but that certainly has not been the case for years. Check Point was using a third-party to create stencils which DID require registration...who would then contact users about signing up for ~$1000 annual subscription.

0 Kudos
DeletedUser
Not applicable

Yes, this was the case. Received similar feedback via the comment option in the SK so we changed it to allow direct download from the SK about a year, year and a half(?) ago. 

btw, kudos to the SK team for keeping on top of these. Also use it when there's a discrepancy that needs to be addressed in an SK. Have found their turn around time to respond to this feedback is quite good.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events