CheckMates News

Valeri Loukine
Join us for a cyber security community event with your fellow Check Point customers at the Check Point Office in Moscow on 25th October 2018 @ 9am Moscow Standard Time! (Note: This is an in-person event and will not be recorded or streamed)   At this event, we'll show you how easy it is to migrate from an earlier release of Check Point to…
in CheckMates Live
Rohit Paygude
I am working on a POC where I have two Virtual Private Cloud (VPCs) on AWS where I am trying to send an egress internet traffic from Servers -> Squid Proxy -> Checkpoint -> NAT gateway  in which servers, checkpoint and NAT gateway is in VPC1 and Squid proxy is in VPC2 I have done the VPC peering but it seems traffic is getting blocked Checkpoint.… (Show more)
in CloudGuard IaaS
Bill Banks
Check Point Software Blades Training Jacksonville Check Point is inviting you to a free R80.10 software blades training in Tallahassee, FL.  This 2-day instructor-led course provides expert instruction plus hands-on lab exercises that teach how to stay ahead of today’s sophisticated security threats with Check Point Software Blades. Learn to…
in CheckMates Live
Dameon Welch Abernathy
As a follow-up to our Check Point R80.20 Demo TechTalk and Q&A session, we will demonstrate the numerous usability enhancements with IPS Management and Gateway that are coming with the R80.20 release. We will also have experts from R&D on-hand to answer your IPS questions!   Register Here 
in CheckMates Live
Dameon Welch Abernathy
Join us for a cyber security community event with your fellow Check Point customers at Fishtech in Omaha, NE on August 23th, 2018 at 11am Central Time! (Note: this is an in-person event and will not be recorded or streamed)   At this event, we'll show you how easy it is to migrate from an earlier release of Check Point to R80.20.M1. We'll even…
in CheckMates Live
Jiangang Yan
I am getting familiar with the license management because we encountered some unclear license lost. 1) Is it possible to test the license management in Demo Mode with temporary license for tests? 2) According to live hint from CheckPoint, User can get licneses from CheckPoint, for example, only for the funktion license management test for… (Show more)
in About CheckMates
Valeri Loukine
Welcome to "This Week in CheckMates," your weekly highlight reel for all things CheckMates! Past and future posts will be available here: About CheckMates To have these updates show up in your preferred RSS reader add the following URL: About CheckMates RSS Feed  See also our social media accounts and our podcast (RSS Feed): CheckMates in Your… (Show more)
in About CheckMates
Dameon Welch Abernathy
Welcome to "This Week in CheckMates," your weekly highlight reel for all things CheckMates! Past and future posts will be available here: About CheckMates To have these updates show up in your preferred RSS reader add the following URL: About CheckMates RSS Feed  See also our social media accounts and our podcast (RSS Feed): CheckMates in Your… (Show more)
in About CheckMates
Dameon Welch Abernathy
We've recently released an important milestone in our security solutions for AWS – the automated Security Transit VPC.   This solution enables our customers to provide a vast array of security use cases to their public (or hybrid) cloud environments, with optimal costs & performance, complete automation and agility at scale.   With minimal…
in CheckMates Live
Load more items