CheckMates News

Amit Sharon
In this TechTalk, Tomer Sole will demonstrate a few of the new features that will be available in the R80.20 Management Release and answer your questions!   Register Here
in CheckMates Live
Dameon Welch Abernathy
Welcome to "This Week in CheckMates," your weekly highlight reel for all things CheckMates! Past and future posts will be available here: About CheckMates To have these updates show up in your preferred RSS reader add the following URL: About CheckMates RSS Feed  See also our social media accounts: Twitter: @CPCheckMates Facebook: Check Point… (Show more)
in About CheckMates
jegan s
Currently a cluster of Nokia GW is running with a Management server, we would like to migrate from Nokia to Checkpoint GW but with different mgmt. server. new mgmt. server has already many gateway integrated.   Steps that I am thinking to do,   1.Configuring the new GW. 2.creating a checkpoint object in the new mgmt. server. 3.replicating the… (Show more)
in About CheckMates
Dameon Welch Abernathy
As the world becomes more connected and networks continue to evolve, securing IT environments is becoming more and more complex. We are now facing the 5th generation of cyber-attacks which are more sophisticated than ever and bypass the conventional and niche protection that most organizations use today for mobile, cloud, corporate networks and…
in CheckMates Live
Dameon Welch Abernathy
CheckMates has turned a year old and we're having a party!  We definitely want to celebrate with all of you as we couldn't have done this without you! We had an "Oscars"-like ceremony and a couple of cool videos with Check Point CEO Gil Shwed and VP of Products Dr. Dorit Dor! _______________________________________________________________   Ask Us… (Show more)
in About CheckMates
Dameon Welch Abernathy
Who won the following awards?   Nominations for Check Point Infinity Implementation of the Year What is your Check Point Idea of the Year? Nominations for Check Point Infinity Feature of the Year  What's the Best Code Hub Contribution of the Year? Nominations for CheckMates Member of the Year 2018?  Nominations for CheckMates Post of the Year…
Video preview image▶︎
in About CheckMates
Dameon Welch Abernathy
  Welcome to "This Week in CheckMates," your weekly highlight reel for all things CheckMates! Past and future posts will be available here: About CheckMates To have these updates show up in your preferred RSS reader add the following URL: About CheckMates RSS Feed  See also our social media accounts: Twitter: @CPCheckMates Facebook: Check Point… (Show more)
in About CheckMates
Aman Choubey
Hi Community,   I have one doubt actually, suppose i have Three ISP and i want to use all three ISP at a same time in my environment. how can i do it. please suggest.   thanks in advance. 
in About CheckMates
Load more items