CheckMates News

Dameon Welch Abernathy
Check Point is proud to name its CheckMates Member of the Month for January 2018: Gaurav Pandya   A network engineer turned security engineer, Gaurav both manages and helps others manage their Check Point firewalls. CheckMates has been a valuable tool for him to learn more and share what he's learned with others.   Gaurav, tell us a little about… (Show more)
in About CheckMates
Dameon Welch Abernathy
Welcome to "This Week in CheckMates," your weekly highlight reel for all things CheckMates! Past and future posts will be available here: About CheckMates To have these updates show up in your preferred RSS reader add the following URL: About CheckMates RSS Feed  If you can't wait for the weekly update, we also post relevant threads to our social… (Show more)
in About CheckMates
Dameon Welch Abernathy
For one, me! Also Moti Sagey and Tim Hall In fact, you'll be able to see us all in Barcelona, Las Vegas, and Bangkok in a session we're doing on the Wednesday of CPX 360 (24 January in Barcelona, 7 February in Las Vegas, and 28th February in Bangkok): If you're coming, be sure to also stop by the CheckMates booth in the Expo hall to take the… (Show more)
in About CheckMates
Dameon Welch Abernathy
Welcome to "This Week in CheckMates," your weekly highlight reel for all things CheckMates! Past and future posts will be available here: About CheckMates To have these updates show up in your preferred RSS reader add the following URL: About CheckMates RSS Feed  If you can't wait for the weekly update, we also post relevant threads to our social… (Show more)
in About CheckMates
Stephen Miller
I am having issues coming from the outside, in with RealPresence Desktop error "XMPP Service not registered" which in turn will not allow the User's presence to be known nor can I retrieve my directory. It works fine internally. I have tried everything I know and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
in About CheckMates
Dameon Welch Abernathy
in About CheckMates
Dameon Welch Abernathy
Ring in the new year with CheckMates! In this TechTalk, Dameon Welch Abernathy will do an abbreviated version of a topic done at various local CheckMates Live events: Migrating to R80.10, Live! Specifically, we'll cover:   Why you should (and should not) upgrade to R80.10 An overview of the process to upgrade from R77.30 to R80.10 Demonstration of…
in CheckMates Live
Load more items