Developer Network

Phillip Runner
Click to view contentIn sk143612, the syntax for a POST to the Gaia REST API is: https://<your-server-ip>/gaia_api/<command>   However, the online documentation included once the Gaia API is installed shows the syntax as: https://<server-ip>:<port>/gaia_api/v1/<command>                               What is the recommended syntax?  With the /v1/ or without?  … (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Goncalo Barradas
Hi,   New around here, wondering if anyone could help. I need to change the log servers on all gateways under a domain, so they are centrally managed. Don't want to go to every single one as the number is very high. Any help/suggestion?   Thanks, Gonçalo
in Developers (Code Hub)
Vishnu Kumar
Hi All,   Currently we are using 5 managment server having os R77.30. Each management server is managing 1 HA pair of secuity gateways.   Now I am palnning to merge the database of all Managment server, so that we can manat all gateways from single managment server.   Can anybody help me to know how we can merge the database of these managment… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Tomer Sole
Click to view contentThe R80.20.M1 - Management Feature Release gives new API for something that previously we could only do from the SmartConsole GUI - deployment of IOC's. IOC's (Indicators of Compromise) are sources which are known as malicious.       Steps to deploy IOC's with the Management API: 1. Login to the Management Server with the login command. The… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Malte Bockelmann
Click to view contentHey,   Refrence to the post show-access-rulebase along with inline layers , we've managed to display inline layers with the show-acccess-rulebase command. But now as soon as we use any filter, the commands output is empty. The same search settings in the smartconsole GUI returns the result correctly.   Smartconsole GUI:   Input with filter:… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Jeremy Parker
Hello, I'm trying to use the mgmt_cli to query where a permission profile is used but I'm running into a roadblock. I can't see any reference to it on accounts or any reference to accounts on it when I query with show object.   Object type is blank here which I'm guessing is a problem. .\mgmt_cli.exe show object uid $id details-level full -m… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Alain Yamin
Hello CheckMates, I'm trying to get the full output of cpview on a gateway from the manager CLI using cprid_util and I'm only getting the stderr: CPView: Failed windows size ioctl with 25, Inappropriate ioctl for device. I'm guessing it's because the shell cannot set a window size since it's a remote command. Would there be a way to fix my… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Mirko Leschhorn
Hello,   at the moment I am trying to build a script that checks whether specific source and destination is accepted or dropped.   For this I am using the the api call "show-access-rulebase" with filter settings for source, destination and port. (API-Version 1.1)   Parsing the JSON works quite well, but as soon as there is a rule in an inline… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Dameon Welch-Abernathy
In this session, Ryan Darst talks about leveraging Check Point APIs for automation purposes. He lays out the best practices, gotchas, and will demonstrate some interesting automation cases. Content is available to CheckMates members who are signed in.   Excerpt of session video:     Full Video: Management API Best Practices Video … (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Andreas Lorenzen
Hi,   I am sorry, but the API reference does not point out how to check for error codes, breaks, doing loops etc. As the CLi window allows to open a file, which implies you are able to use more then one command, my expectation would be to be able to control the flow. Found no excamples. Everything I found was shell based stuff with mgmt_cli. My… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Carlos Diaz
Hi everybody,   I have developed a simple web interface to demo the R80 API utilization, it is a simple web front end to illustrate how throw a web front end it is possible to create rules and objects   The code is free and you can follow this steps to deploy it.   All is using docker and really simple  … (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Ekta Siwani
Hi, I have few queries regarding R80.20 API: Is the API supported only for Check Point Management or on Check Point Provider also. Can the API be pushed to the Chassis which is running a Lower version R76SP.50, while the Management is on R80.20 Can the API be pushed to the Virtual System (VS) running on a Gateway or Chassis environment on a… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Nicholas Doropoulos
Click to view contentOk, I've got two policy packages on an R80.20 SMS (Standard and TestPackage):     What I want to do is to import a set of firewall rules into the TestPackage via the api with the following command:   mgmt_cli add access-rule --batch fwpolicy-final.csv   The problem though is that the firewall rules are added to the Standard package and NOT… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Load more items