Developer Network

franck BOUDINET
Hi, I'm a newbie on the R80.10 API and face a basic problem: cannot login through the API.   I created a testapi user with super user privilege but cannot login with it through the api but can using the mgmt command after connecting to my management server (see two attached screen shots from SmartConsole with general view of the configuration &… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
yongjun jin
Hello. I develop firewall application using Management API  Reference.   in web-service, show-access-rule give us hits Object include first-date, last-date, level, percentage, value. (Check Point - Management API reference )   but I only received hits Object include percentage, value. "hits" : { "percentage" : "0%", "value" : 0 },   Can I… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Jason Rakers
Is there a way to sync management/log servers via the "install database" via the API?  Not having any luck finding it in the API reference guide.
in Developers (Code Hub)
Chris Williams
I have a question about how to use the web api to run the run-script. We have a security concern with our current setup. We are using “Check Point's software version R80.10 - Build 423”. Integrated with Aruba and the identity access blade.   We have a beautiful integration with Aruba sending a post to Check Point, and then removing it when a user… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Tomer Sole
Click to view contentThe nice thing with the R80.10 Cloud Demo option is that you no longer need a real Check Point license to test security management features. And the API is one of them.   1. Get the server IP by clicking “copy server IP”     2. Get an administrator with a password that you know of, by creating one at “Permissions & Administrators” or by… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Hristo Grigorov
Hi,   I am trying to run my own script via mgmt_cli tool and I am getting the following output:   *** statusCode: "failed" statusDescription: "/tmp/rconfd-temp-script-iPZGST: line 1: Backup: command not found" taskNotification: "97c04b63-33f7-4036-b2e0-fc18996077a2" ***   So, apparently there is something wrong (I am importing CP env btw)… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Uri Bialik
Most API/CLI calls are very fast and return the requested output in a second. On the other hand, some operations may take longer to complete. For example running a custom script may take minutes or even more. For a developer, calling an API that takes a long and unknown time to complete, is challenging: * The application cannot wait forever, a… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Trupti Deshmukh
Hi,   Looking for R80.10 security gateway configuration management (e.g. configuring routes, DHCP, snmp etc config) using Python script. Please share helpful information.
in Developers (Code Hub)
Bill Ng
Hi All,   Can one use cprid_util commands for virtual FWs?  I'm trying to get some info from the virtual firewalls.  I tried using the virtual FW ip address and get no results.  I also tried using the VSX gateway address with vsenv commands and get nothing as well.  Am I missing something?   Thanks,   Bill
in Developers (Code Hub)
Dhruvkumar Patel
Hello All,   Yesterday i face strange problem in my checkpoint device CP15400 version R77.30 .   I have configured BGP and BGP neighbor was establish.  i was able to receive routes from neighbor but  i was not able to advertise my Public Pool to my neighbor .     in route redistribution option i have selected interface where i have configured… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
yossi Gross
hi i use the rest web api using php  mostly when i am using the add access rule , the action does not succeed  i just need to refresh the page few times , sometimes 5 times the action complete successfully can someone help with the reason for that ?
in Developers (Code Hub)
Load more items