Developer Network

John Allen
Hello, Is it possible to query where an object is used via the API?   I looked through the table of API calls but didn't see much that fell under searches.
in Developer Forum
Uri Bialik
Overview Ansible (www.ansible.com) is a popular automation tool. The "Ansible  Check Point Management" module brings the ability to automate Check Point management tasks (e.g. adding objects, manipulate the rulebase, push policy) into the Ansible automation platform.   Description Provide Ansible "playbooks" with simple access to all available…
in Code Library
Inbar Moskovich
Overview This tool shows the contents (packages, layers and objects) of Api Management server over HTML pages.   Description As a result of running the tool, a tar file is created that contains HTML pages. Untar the file and open index.html file to see the policy package. In a default case only packages that there policy is installed on gateway…
in Code Library
Hallen Halsall
Does the 'add simple-gateway' command support the --batch flag? I don't think that it does because when I try it under R80.10, I get this:   [Expert@gw-ee0f93:0]# mgmt_cli add simple-gateway --batch testbatch.csv Username: admin Password: Line 2: code: "generic_err_invalid_parameter_name" message: "Unrecognized parameter [name]"     Executed… (Show more)
in Developer Forum
David GOURANTON
Hi, Here is a Powershell script that will automate the creation of all Office 365 IP addresses and URLs in a management server R80+ : https://gist.github.com/anonymous/56...a94a2bdfe91912   It depends on the ConvertFrom-O365AddressesXMLFile module (https://github.com/it-praktyk/Conver...dressesXMLFile). So you need to install it first.   Here… (Show more)
in Developer Network
Uri Bialik
Overview Attached a python bundle which contains a library (mgmt_api_lib) that simplifies usage of the Check Point management APIs and also several examples.   Examples: add_access_rule - demonstrates a basic flow of using the APIs with the Python library.        The example performs login command, adds an Access Rule to the top of the Access…
in Code Library
Nikhil Patil
Hi,   What is MTBF and MTTR value for security gateway 5100   Thank You..
in Developer Network
Raj Khatri
I'm trying to use the Management API to create multiple network objects and then populate them into a group.  I have syntax working, however, when executing SmartConsole crashes and only imports ~150 networks.  There are 3000+ networks to be created.  Is there a limitation of number of entries that can be imported via SmartConsole CLI?   I'm… (Show more)
in Developer Forum
Joachim Zint
I mean with the GAIA specifics and not "only" the Linux standards like the following example.   --- - name: Create user   user: name=user shell=/bin/bash home=/srv/user groups=admin,sudo generate_ssh_key=yes ssh_key_bits=2048 - name: Set password to user   shell: echo user:plain_text_password | sudo chpasswd   no_log: True
in Developer Network
Nathan Johnson
Overview This code takes in a user input for an IPv4 address and searches for it in the Geo-Protection Database, returning the country of origin.   Description This python script allows a user to quickly search the IpToCountry.csv file to find the country of origin for a given IPv4 address.  It does all the necessary IP to decimal conversions…
in Code Library
Load more items