How To Videos

Yair Herling
R80.20, our latest release, offer various improvement to both security management gateways. One of them is the ability to open several SmartConsole sessions in parallel and thus switch between tasks seamlessly.
Video preview image▶︎
in "How To..... " Videos
Yair Herling
This video elaborates on how to Use AWS Quick Start to automatically set up Check Point CloudGuard Auto Scaling environment on AWS including availability zones, VPC, load balancers, web servers, etc…
Video preview image▶︎
in "How To..... " Videos
Yair Herling
This video elaborates on the Public Cloud Blueprint – Our architecture for deploying agile security architecture for the cloud
Video preview image▶︎
in "How To..... " Videos
Jham Pierr Escajadillo Fernandez
I tried mount a SAN Card in Smart-1 3050 but I didn't success. I followed the steps described in the sk43364. If anybody have a tutorial video how to do mount SAN card correctily, please share it with me.
in Appliances and Gaia
Robert Elliott
In this video I insert host objects, network objects and rules using the host objects and network objects into the demo mode security policy of the R80.10 SmartConsole.
Video preview image▶︎
in "How To..... " Videos
Yair Herling
This video elaborates on the difference between 'save' action and 'publish' action in the R80.10 Security Management by placing them on the timeline starting with opening a GUI session and ending with installing the new policy.
Video preview image▶︎
in "How To..... " Videos
Yair Herling
This video elaborates on the logic behind the R80.10 Security Management architecture focusing on the collaboration between admins feature or concurrent administration. This feature enables administrators to work simultaneously on the same rulebase without a conflict using a granular locking mechanism.
Video preview image▶︎
in "How To..... " Videos
Yair Herling
This video elaborates on the logic behind the R80.10 Security Management architecture focusing on the dynamic revisions feature.  This feature automatically stores the full history of database changes, with very little footprint, consuming far less disk space and is created much faster than before
Video preview image▶︎
in "How To..... " Videos
Yair Herling
This video elaborates on the logic behind new IPS protections status after IPS update operation and introduces best practice on changing the status of detect-staging on prevent when enough information was gathered regarding the new IPS protections. ipsips updateips-protectionsr80 ipsstagingbest practicesips-best-practice   
Video preview image▶︎
in "How To..... " Videos
Thomas Bauer
Hello, is it possible in R80.10 to Export Desktop Rules in e.G. pdf file ? The Mgmt Server is R80.10 and the GW's , too. But to work with Desktop Policy Rules I must " Open Desktop Policy in SmartDashboard..." . I know to Export Security Policy via "Actions - Export" , but what about Desktop rules ??
in "How To..... " Videos
shiboo suren
Hi All,   I have set up lab using Vmware and R77.20 has been installed. First time configuration is done and able to do https to the management server but not able to connect to management server via smart console.   Error:Connection cannot be initiated. Make sure server is up and running" error in SmartDashboard.   Did all troubleshooting as per … (Show more)
Bob Bent
In our second video on Check Point deployment tools, see Overview of ISOmorphic and Blink, we show you how to image Check Point Security Appliances and Open Servers using the Check Point ISOmorphic utility (sk65205). You can install the base image, the latest hotfixes and configure the product and basic network configuration saving you time during… (Show more)
Load more items