CheckMates News

Etheldra Frederick-Radde
Has anyone started installing JHF317 and resulting it breaking the cluster where one of the firewalls do not come back up? It seems that it is breaking the sync connection. Please let me know if you have experienced this and what you did to remediate it.
in About CheckMates
Dameon Welch Abernathy
Let us show you how easy it is to migrate from an earlier release of Check Point to R80.20.M1. We'll do it LIVE! Topics, to be presented by Dameon D. Welch-Abernathy (a.k.a. PhoneBoy) include: Why you should upgrade to R80.20.M1 (and reasons you may need to wait) How to plan and test your upgrade so you'll be successful Demos of R80.20.M1…
in CheckMates Live
kreyncb29681d-9d43-4d20-8a06-ec278c4711d0
Welcome to the CheckMates Community! The purpose of this thread is to introduce yourself to the community. I'll start it off - I'm Kyle. I joined Check Point in August '15 and currently reside in San Carlos, CA. I'm the Community Manager here, so should you need any help or just want to share a suggestion, please don't hesitate to reach out!
in About CheckMates
SVEN.1ed54ed4-2409-4ee0-b942-4bf8a5ceb750
Hi Checkmates,   I like the idea to have a check point related reputation system here in the community. But I can see more possibilities of a reputation system, which I already shared with Alex Spokoiny, Sharon Schusheim, Yulian Abramovich and  Nir Dagan in the past.   What about opening the reputation system to a wider scope? Example…
Dameon Welch Abernathy
Welcome to "This Week in CheckMates," your weekly highlight reel for all things CheckMates! Past and future posts will be available here: About CheckMates To have these updates show up in your preferred RSS reader add the following URL: About CheckMates RSS Feed  See also our social media accounts: Twitter: @CPCheckMates Facebook: Check Point… (Show more)
in About CheckMates
Paul Joslin
remote access vpn vsx cluster virtual systems mep r77.30   We have issue with our Checkpoint remote VPN VSX environment, R77.30.   VPN1-CTR VSX Cluster ‘VPN concentrator’  Member =1= VPN1 Member =2= VPN2 VS VPN1-REMOTE-TELEWORKER x.x.x.1 VS VPN1-REMOTE-ADMIN x.x.x.2   Mysteriously, we have Checkpoint VPN Endpoint Security*clients E80.64… (Show more)
in About CheckMates
Dameon Welch Abernathy
I am very pleased to welcome a CheckMates whiz, Valeri Loukine back to the Check Point family!   Yes, not too long ago, Valeri played a huge part in Check Point as a Security Engineer and in Professional Services. He later moved on to join Dimension Data and had a brief stint at GuardiCore. With his depth of knowledge, range of experience and… (Show more)
in About CheckMates
Amit Sharon
In this session, Tomer Sole will discuss the newly announced R80.20.M1 – Management Feature Release, its top new features and the reasons behind this new release strategy. Check Point’s R80.20.M1 contains various user experience improvements and automation enablers. Then, we will check out R80.20 (Management and Gateway), which are still in Early…
in CheckMates Live
Dameon Welch Abernathy
As we are now at the halfway point of the year, it's a good time to see how the cyber-attack trends have stacked up.   On Wednesday, July 11th at 8 am PT, Maya Horowitz, Head of the Threat Intelligence Group at Check Point will host a TechTalk to cover its mid-year report on what the Top Wanted Malware has been for 2018 so far.   This webinar…
in CheckMates Live
Juan Karlo Cristobal
Hi Everyone,   Can someone help how to do split tunnel. I want to force the traffic of the VPN user to use their local internet provider when connected to the VPN tunnel so it will not consume the bandwidth of the company.   Thanks
in Remote Access
Dameon Welch Abernathy
Welcome to "This Week in CheckMates," your weekly highlight reel for all things CheckMates! Past and future posts will be available here: About CheckMates To have these updates show up in your preferred RSS reader add the following URL: About CheckMates RSS Feed  See also our social media accounts: Twitter: @CPCheckMates Facebook: Check Point… (Show more)
in About CheckMates
Load more items