CheckMates News

ANONYMOUS
Could we have a Philadelphia CheckMates Live area.  Would love to meet up with other Check Point users to discuss ideas, trends, and talking shop.   Thank you for your consideration, Josh Smith 
Kumardip Dutta
Hi checkmates.....Can anyone help me in doing checkpoint automation script with R77 lab setup?
in Developers (Code Hub)
Dameon Welch Abernathy
Here's a brief video that describes what CheckMates is and the benefits it provides. See also: What is CheckMates? A Short Tour | fleeq.io 
Video preview image▶︎
in About CheckMates
Dameon Welch Abernathy
Last week, I posted a picture of an old Check Point floppy disk to LinkedIn and twitter as a "Throwback Thursday" post. The photo was courtesy of a long-time Check Point employee:     I wish I could say I owned this floppy, but it was a little before my time (2.1 was the first version I used).   A lot of people both publicly and privately… (Show more)
in About CheckMates
ANONYMOUS
Would like start a Checkmates live in the Raleigh/Durham area.  There are many security meetups in this area but not one that focuses on Check Point.
Dameon Welch Abernathy
Welcome to "This Week in Checkmates," your weekly highlight reel for all things CheckMates! Past and future posts will be available here: About CheckMates If you can't wait for the weekly update, follow our Twitter account where threads are highlighted regularly: @CPCheckMates!   Community HighlightsHere are some highlights from the week's… (Show more)
in About CheckMates
Amit Sharon
Security Visibility Best Practices with SmartEvent   REGISTER HERE
in CheckMates Live
Amit Sharon
Advanced Threat Prevention Best Practices Register Here
in CheckMates Live
Amit Sharon
Mobile Security Best Practices   Register Now 
in CheckMates Live
Load more items