Developer Network

Kumardip Dutta
Hi checkmates.....Can anyone help me in doing checkpoint automation script with R77 lab setup?
in Developers (Code Hub)
Ryan Puckett
When using the "where-used" API call, all the results (so far) have come back as "used-directly". What would be an example of a result that would come back as used-indirectly? Thank you,
in Developers (Code Hub)
Neil ZInk
I noticed that Read-Only account does not work with the API.  Is this a bug or planned? I am running MDM r80.10  take 24  
in Developers (Code Hub)
Uri Bialik
In some scenarios browsing to https://<management-server>/web_api/ may lead to seeing this error message:   ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /web_api/login on this server.   What does it mean?   It means that the API server is not configured to accept requests from the machine running your browser. For security reasons, the default… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Dameon Welch Abernathy
On 15th August 2017 we did a webinar with Ryan Darst about the automation and orchestration capabilities you can achieve with the R80.10 API.  Specifically, this session covered: Introduction to using the R80.10 APIs using a variety of tools from Postman to Ansible Tips on leveraging the API from both the R80.10 CLI and from the RESTful API to do… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Check Point R&D API Team
On the first HFA version of R80 you can find in $FWDIR/scripts folder script called web_api_show_package.sh This script create tgz file that contains html files of policy packages include related objects. You can run the script without parameters and it will run with defaults, in case you want to change parameters you can see below related… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Rasim Caner GURBUZ
Hello, I am trying to login API with curl and want to send some commands to test at first glance. But stuck at login process, below is my command that sent to server but server responses with 400 bad request.   curl -k -XPOST "https://172.16.3.141/web_api/login" -d "{\"user\": \"myUser\", \"password\": \"myPassword-with-no-special-chars\"}" -H… (Show more)
in Developers (Code Hub)
Zehra Ali
Hello, So I have a SBXN-200W-3 checkpoint device and I am trying to use its USB modem option to share internet on my devices. I have a Huawei EC315 3G device but I don't think it is supported here as i got the following error on its setup     So what options do I have? Can I rectify this error? Can this device be supported in any way? Also… (Show more)
in SMB and SMP
Neil ZInk
We are looking at creating a Self-Help Internal web portal for our help desk. Use Cases: Is this website blocked? Is this Port blocked? We are planning on creating a Read-Only user for the API.   Thanks in advance.
in Developers (Code Hub)
Load more items