Recent Posts

Adrian Oprea
Hello Checkpoint masters,   Query:   Have:   ### Environment ###   R80.10 latest EA 380 Installed 80.10 in an vm environment , standalone deployment, also tried with distributed.   ### Issue ### Application,URL filtering works only if i select a specific application in the security rule.   What is the R77.30 equivalent of "Any… (Show more)
in Policy Management
Danny Jung
I always thought of having a simple Bash script that would allow me to run common Check Point CLI tasks without having to crawl for command cheat sheets, bookmarks, google, manuals, knowledge base etc. Moti Sagey's  Top 3 Check Point CLI commands thread inspired me to start this project, allowing everyone to edit, modify and extend the following…
in General Product Topics
Neil Davey
When using R77.30 I use to have an IPS Profile that only protected the following IPS settings:   Protections, By Protocol, Application Intelligence, Peer to Peer & Malware Traffic Categories.   On a regular basis I would check both of these categories and if any new protections were downloaded, then I would manually enable these protections.  … (Show more)
in Threat Prevention
Ekta Siwani
Hi,   I am trying to use filter option available in "show-access-rulebase" API available in R80.10. My code is in PHP. $rule_match_data = array(     "offset" => 0,     "limit" => 50,     "name" => "Network",     "filter-settings" => array("search-mode"=>"packet"),      "filter" => "mode:{Packet} src:{122.34.22.56}  dst:{192.168.12.21} svc:{80}… (Show more)
in Management (R80.10)
Dameon Welch Abernathy
The video streaming service Vevo has been breached, there's a .Net 0day in the wild, and beware of Bashware. All that and more in our latest Threat Intelligence Report.   Download: Threat Intelligence News 18 September 2017
in Threat Prevention
Jerry Lee
doing a USB stick installation R80.10 - HP DL560 GEN 9 440 Array controller Raid 1+0 2TB array - crashes every time with the Exception Occurred - lots of python errors - doAutoPartiton - config was 600 GB root, 700GB /var/log
Moti Sagey
Just had a fun geeky conversation with Dameon Welch Abernathy (AKA Phoneboy) Jony Fischbein , Jeff Schwartz and Michael Poublon (over 100 accumulated years of experience in Check Point products) , on what are our favorite & most useful commands in a Check Point environment. Below are my 3 , plz add yours in the comments (we will do a poll for the… (Show more)
in General Product Topics
Jeroen Demets
Hi,   has anyone used sk40348 on R80.10 yet? It's about URL redirection which we used for http://owa.company.com towards https://owa.company.com/owa   We used this in a R77.30 gateway and it worked. Now we upgraded this gateway to R80.10 and this redirection no longer works. At another site we also have R80.10 and tried to configure redirection… (Show more)
in Policy Management
Libin Thomas
Hi Folks,   I am trying to do a NAT from Internal to DMZ servers , from internal subnet when it goes to DMZ servers the source should get a IP pool NAT  address.    Scenario From LAN side10.90.0.0 get translated at the firewall and gets a pool address in 192.168.90.0-255 range. Another workstation that connects from 10.91.0.0 gets a different… (Show more)
in Management (R80.10)
Dameon Welch Abernathy
Check Point SmartMove tool enables you to convert 3rd party database with firewall security policy and NAT to Check Point database. At the moment, the tool handles Cisco ASA (version 8.3 and above) configuration file and converts its objects, NAT and firewall policy to a Check Point R80.10 policy. The tool is planned to support additional vendors… (Show more)
in Policy Management
Sagy Kratu
Hi all I would like to share with you the latest document we created. The Goal of this document is to focus on enabling Threat Emulation in organizations that purchased the NGTX package, but have not activated the service. In this document we will recommend activating the service using Background mode in detect mode. This will provide higher… (Show more)
in SandBlast Network
Ilan Spivak
Hi, Do you know when R80.X (20?) will be available with SmartProvisioning and when do you estimate it will be recommended to start using.
in Large Scale Management
Sagar Manandhar
hi, I need to clear the license cache of R77.30. Does anybody can provide me with the step?    Thank you Sagar Manandhar
Load more items