How To Videos

Bob Bent
In this video we will be describing the Anti-Phishing capabilities of SandBlast Mobile 3.0, including an overview of the On-device Network Protection technology, SandBlast Mobile Dashboard configuration, and a demo of the Anti-Phishing protection in action on Android and iOS devices. ONP enhances SandBlast Mobile's advanced mobile threat… (Show more)
gabri4519b98b-1748-4a38-a30a-c526e3e78b1e
Hello folks there, i have tracked the forum hoping to find answer to my needs by i could not find any topic related to my concern. may be one can help. My project :   I'm responsible of a project which purpose is to migrate the management of 21 security gateways managed locally to a centralized location within a an existing mds environment. … (Show more)
in Management
Sunny Gill
Quick video showing how to connect a SMB appliance to the Security Management Portal.
Video preview image▶︎
in "How To..... " Videos
Sunny Gill
How to change the SSL-VPN port on a locally managed SMB Appliance
Video preview image▶︎
in "How To..... " Videos
Sunny Gill
A short video showing how to easily generate and add a 30 day evaluation license to a Small Business Security Appliance.
Video preview image▶︎
in "How To..... " Videos
Yair Herling
R80.20, our latest release, offer various improvement to both security management gateways. One of them is the ability to open several SmartConsole sessions in parallel and thus switch between tasks seamlessly.
Video preview image▶︎
in "How To..... " Videos
Yair Herling
In this episode, we elaborate on SandBlast Mobile architecture and the Protect app, Check Point’s light-weight app installed on your Android or iOS mobile device. Many thanks to Pamela S. Lee for letting me lightboard this great session.   Enjoy   Yair
Video preview image▶︎
in "How To..... " Videos
Yair Herling
This video elaborate on Check Point's R80.20 log exporter feature, introducing an easy and secure method for exporting Check Point logs to 3rd party SIEM applications, using various protocols (like TCP or UDP) and formats (like syslog, CEF, or LEEF)
Video preview image▶︎
in "How To..... " Videos
Yair Herling
This video elaborate on R80.20 new enhancement to support Google Cloud Platform accounts, how to configure and add instances as objects to relevant rules within the access policy
Video preview image▶︎
in "How To..... " Videos
Yair Herling
When we think about cloud deployments we have 2 relevant parties: the cloud platform and you the customer. While public cloud providers deliver strong security controls to protect the cloud fabric, they have no knowledge of “normal” customer traffic and thus are unable to determine malicious content from benign. This is the reason why they choose…
Video preview image▶︎
in "How To..... " Videos
Load more items