Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Can you even open files with Capsule Doc Viewer on Mac?

Well, this is not a happy post. 

I was struggling for half a day today, trying to figure why I cannot open a protected PDF today on Mac with  Capsule Doc Viewer. And the only answer I have is: It does not work at all!

Some details and screenshots are by the link

14 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I just got word that a new version is expected fairly soon.

Hopefully it addresses your issues.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Fairly soon is just not good enough, I am afraid. I have a document created by check Point that I cannot work with other than on Windows. Nothing else is able to open it: not capsule Docs for mac, not iPhone client, not even the Web Viewer on ds.checkpoint.com

This is a complete joke

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Totally understand your frustration.

The good news is: it should be worth the wait, which shouldn't be much longer. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Need that the last week 🙂 Gimme-gimme!

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

It's not ready for release yet... still working with R&D on at least one bug.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

still waiting

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I know... I'm still working with R&D on the issue I found.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

yet still waiting

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The good news is that the last build seems to have solved the issue I had (which was a bit of a showstopper).

I realize that doesn't put the code in your hands Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

When will the new Capsule Docs Viewer for Mac OS finally be available? I'm having issues opening files on my Mac as well. The old Alpha version from September 2016 is still offered as download here: https://ds.checkpoint.com/ds-portal/osxviewer

0 Kudos
Chaiyapat_Tunsa
Explorer

First time I was forced to use this yesterday. The trick for me is I have to save the document to the HDD and double-click the document, then it will ask for User Center account, then Voila!!

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Released as part of the E80.71 Mac Client release

Enterprise Endpoint Security E80.71 Mac Clients 

RJ_Dowell
Participant

Hello

I'm trying to add a group of users in CAPSULE DOCS MAC CLIENT E80.71 and there's error with the e-mail addresses. When I try to copy and paste them, they just disappear, when I press Enter. Saved only when I type them manually.

Need to finish the task to and share the document on capsule-docs/user-guide.md at master · dafnap/capsule-docs · GitHub  https://writemyessay.pro/do-my-project/

Best,

RJ Dowell

FB - rj.dowell.9

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

I guess there is some garbage n the pastebin when you do that with copy/paste

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events