cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Niran
Advisor

The CheckMates Experience!

Hey there CheckMates!

As you may recall, we recently celebrated https://community.checkpoint.com/community/about-checkmates/blog/2018/05/08/checkmates-first-birthda...! As part of the celebrations, you voted for Heiko Ankenbrand and Vladimir Yakovlev as Contributors Of The Year, and for Danny Jung and Timothy Hall as Members Of The Year.

We awarded the winners with the opportunity to visit the Check Point HQ in Tel Aviv next week!

As part of this exciting visit, we have arranged a series of sessions with Check Point experts discussing trending cyber topics and Check Point Roadmap. This is where you come in! Take a look at the agenda below and post a comment with questions you would like to ask the speakers. We’ll be sure to share their answers with you.

AGENDA

Please comment with your questions below. Be sure to specify the speaker and session using the following format:

Session:

Speaker:

My question:

Thanks!

14 Replies
JozkoMrkvicka
Mentor
Mentor

You have mentioned wrong Heiko Ankenbrand and Vladimir Yakovlev.

The correct:

Heiko Ankenbrand

Vladimir Yakovlev

Congratulations to the winners and enjoy visit in Tel Aviv Smiley Happy

Kind regards,
Jozko Mrkvicka
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

Thank you Jozko Mrkvicka‌ and everyone in this community!

This is an unbelievable opportunity to meet with the greatest cybersecurity team in the world and with my fellow CheckMates and I am deeply grateful to all of you and the Check Point for making it happen.

HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

I completely agree with Vladimir Yakovlev there's nothing better to express in words here. I would also like to thank everyone who made this possible for us. Also from my side thank you very much.

Thanks to all guys they worked hard in Chackmates forum.

Special thanks to the Checkmates team:

Amit Sharon 

Moti Sagey 

Dameon Welch Abernathy 

Valeri Loukine

I am also looking forward to meeting all the other winners in Tel Aviv:

Vladimir Yakovlev 

Timothy Hall 

https://community.checkpoint.com/people/dantr917b8439-9d5c-34f0-b86a-f0e1b0a14cbd 

THX

Heiko

➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

No need to bring beer with you, Heiko, I can assure you there's plenty in Tel Aviv Smiley Happy

HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

Ok, I leave the 2000l beer barrel at home.

Let's be serious:
I had a 5l bottle from Bavaria beer, but I think there are problems at the airport.

➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Let's do an event in Bavaria, then we don't need to bring the beer with us Smiley Happy

Vladimir
Champion
Champion

Dameon Welch Abernathy‌ and Heiko Ankenbrand‌ in Bavaria will have to drink Danny's, Tim's an my share of the above mentioned beer and torment us with pictures of the process Smiley Happy

_Val_
Admin
Admin

We are having an event in Frankfurt on 20.11.2018, just saying

0 Kudos
Timothy_Hall
Champion
Champion

Yep, looking forward to seeing Check Point's HQ for the first time and having some detailed discussions with R&D!  Thanks again to all who voted!

--
Second Edition of my "Max Power" Firewall Book
Now Available at http://www.maxpowerfirewalls.com

Gateway Performance Optimization R81.20 Course
now available at maxpowerfirewalls.com
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

I'm going to see how we can improve the "for the first time having discussions with R&D" part... as in, more opportunities, not just once a year, with more members. Should be easier to do virtually thanks to CheckMates

Moti
Admin
Admin

Expecting to see you... Good times will be had 😉

Work hard play harder 🙂

HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

Hi Niran,

Unfortunately I could not answer the jive mail address directly. Therefore my questions here.

Session: Acceleration and Platforms
Speaker: Guy Avnet

My question:

1) I want to understand the SecureXL and CoreXL packet flow/ connection flow under R80.20.

2) I have tried to present the R80 gateway architecture as a flow chart. See

3)  What's new in PXL "passive streaming" and CPAS" active streaming"?

4) What was changed in R80.20 at CoreXL?

Regards,

Heiko

➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE
0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Man, you can ask this in person the next week 🙂 the post, as I understand it, to include other people's questions into the loop 🙂

Petr_Hantak
Advisor
Advisor

Congratulations guys! You are doing great job here  Enjoy your visit and have a good discussion with R&D.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events