Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

Check Point PenTesting Associate (CCPA) Exam - Available now!

Check Point's Certified PenTesting Associate (CCPA) exam is now available at Pearson VUE!
The exam is based on the Hacking 101 training course!!!

Hacking 101 is built to train professionals in the realm of Pen Testing, by providing knowledge and skills in areas of network, system, network, web and applications hacking, as well as in Reverse Engineering.

CCPA Exam Code: 156-401
Language: English
Questions: 75

Program Announcement
http://vue.com/checkpoint

Check Point Exam Overview
http://vue.com/checkpoint/exams/

Check Point Certification FAQ

Certified Professional Logos
10 Replies
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

Any chance of getting the course available to CheckMates in addition to the CCVSA and CCSBA/CCSBA-A?

Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

I don't think so as this course is executed by an external company named notsosecure.com

I wondered a bit because Check Point has it's own Research Team full of talented hackers.

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

This is the correct answer 🙂

Maik
Advisor

Hello,

Did anyone from Check Mates already attend the course and/or exam?

It would be interesting how somebody who went through everything would summarize the overall experience and real world usage of the different topics.

In general I think some understanding of how attackers proceed and fulfil their operations is fundamental if you work on the opposite, defense, site. But I'm not sure if this course is any special in regards to other PenTesting/Offensive Security classes - are there any relations to Check Point, even if it is distributed via a partner [NotSoSecure]?

0 Kudos
Jason_Tugwell
Employee Employee
Employee

Get 30% off on the exam if you use the promo code: CCPA30

Thanks,

Tug

Baasanjargal_Ts
Advisor
Advisor

Hello,

Passed that exam before a month. But still didn't receive a certificate yet. How to receive my certification?

0 Kudos
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

Create a support request (SR) with Account Services.

0 Kudos
Baasanjargal_Ts
Advisor
Advisor

Thanks. Created SR.

0 Kudos
SaraDokaj
Explorer

Hello, 

Can you please share what study guide you used to study for the exam. I would like to sit the exam and I can't find much information about the exam content or study materials to learn for it. I would really appreciate it, thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

I used the Hacking 101 slides that every CCPA training course participant receives.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events