Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chinmaya_Naik
Advisor

".ica extension is blocked by Sandblast agent"

Hey everyone this is my first question on Checkmates.

Regarding Sandblast Agent issue.

I have R77.30 MGMT open server where Endpoint server is there. we using E80.81 client package.

The issue is that  ".ica extension is blocked by Sandblast agent"

I can't find any option in endpoint server to exclude or bypass  any file extension for emulation and extraction.

As we see that by using Sandblast Agent extension we can able to add any file type extension to exclude or bypass for emulation and extraction.

Default sandblast agent extension we can't change any configuration because that managed through endpoint server.

The  new extension (sandblast agent) from Chrome Web store , we would able to add the any file type extension to exclude or bypass through the new extension that we download through chrome Web store   (CLOUD API key is required  so we add the  API key as well , You can find this option ( setting icon) by configure the new extension through chrome but you can't find the the setting icon on default extension)

Now both extension is reflected in chrome browser.

But the issue is that after enable the new extension we unable to access any websites so we disable and try after to access the any website and we able to access the websites.

But the question is that even though If we able to achieve the goal like, able to bypass the .ica extension related file but that new sandblast agent extension is not centrally managed so any user can able to bypass or block the file type for emulation.

So please help that why websites is unable to access after enabling the new sandblast agent extension and how we can centrally be managed the new sandblast agent extension.  

and also is there any other solution is available to bypass the .ica extension to download this type of file.(NOTE: we used only checkpoint for Endpoint protection)

@Chinmaya Naik

NSE, QOSTECHNOLOGY, INDIA

1 Reply
Chinmaya_Naik
Advisor

As per the  sk108695 one way I found that create a policy through adserver to manage the sandblast extension.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events