cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thecoder
Collaborator

installation of identity collector

Hello

we installed identity collector.and then i controlled to the users source.and i saw that firewall took users information both AD query and identity collector. Should ad query be closed?

Thanks

6 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Identity Collector was meant to replace ADQuery, particularly in large environments.

If you're getting identities from Identity Collector, it's probably safe to disable ADQuery.

Thecoder
Collaborator

i disabled Ad query. and  fw can reach users login information with collector. but sometimes some users are falling in guest mode.fw can not reach login information for some users. there are 4000 users in company

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Probably worth a TAC case to investigate why, assuming you're talking to the same AD servers with the Collector as you were with ADQuery.

0 Kudos
Victor_MR
Employee Employee
Employee

Also, if I'm not wrong you can query from which source you're collecting each identity using the command "pdp monitor user".

Agree with Dameon: you can safely stop using ADquery while you use Identity Collector. What will continue happening is the group queries using LDAP.

0 Kudos
Netadmin2020
Collaborator

hello guys,

I am logged in and trying to download the Identity Collector from Identity Awareness Agents (checkpoint.com)

There is a message after clicking on download that says I am not entitled to download it.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Please make sure you are logged in the UserCenter, and your account has a valid software subscription.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events