cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jesús_Toledano
Contributor

Endpoint Management Deployment v1.5

Hi folks,

Here you are a complete guide to deploy an Endpoint Management server with Sandblast Agent endpoint features enabled.

HTH,

Jesús

5 Replies
Alice_Shields
Participant

great job

Gaurav_Pandya
Advisor

Nice Document. Main attraction is that steps are with Screenshots.

XBensemhoun
Employee
Employee

Great, really !

Will you update sk117536 Endpoint Security Homepage and sk123051 Enterprise Endpoint Security E80.81 Windows Clients  ?

Information Security enthusiast, CISSP, CCSP
0 Kudos
Jesús_Toledano
Contributor

Thank you Xavier!

Regarding those sk what exactly would you like to update? 

Endpoint Security Homepage is being updated almost monthly due we have monthly endpoint updates since the beginning of this year. 

Jesús

Arun_R
Collaborator

Hi Jesús,

It's a great work. The main part of this document is to share all procedure in step by step with the screenshot.

I have one concern in my mind right now after reading this document. Do we need to install the latest Jumbo Accumulator on my Sandblast Endpoint Management Server? Because we already install the endpoint HF(i.e T_143).

What could be a key feature if I install the latest JHF and will it impact the previously installed Endpoint HF?

Will it uninstall the endpoint HF(because whenever we install some latest take it will uninstall the previous HF once if the CPUE version is up-to-date), as we already installed T_143 Endpoint HF(i.e 143 to latest version)?

- Arun.R

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events