Endpoint Security E80.71 i now GA, it adds new features to SandBlast Agent and support for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709).
What's New in E80.71
This release supports all Software Blades and features of previous releases.
It adds support for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709) and support for new and improved features.
In-place OS Upgrade Support
For in-place upgrades with the Full Disk Encryption Blade, refer to sk120667
General Client Enhancements
- UserCheck Ultra HD Screens Support
Full Disk Encryption
- XTS-AES 128/256-bit encryption for BIOS systems
- Allow encryption algorithm change from AES-CBC to XTS-AES with seamless re-encryption, on UEFI-based computers.
Note: The XTS-AES encryption options require a management backend that supports them.
- Anti-Exploit - Provides protection against browser and Microsoft Office exploit-based attacks.This feature is in silent mode by default: On detection the user is not informed, but a log entry and forensic report is created for the administrator. The process on which the exploit occurred is not terminated.
- The SandBlast Web Extension is now supported on Internet Explorer 11.
Media Encryption & Port Protection
- CryptoCore 4.0 support - Improved encryption speed, and a new password protection scheme.
Note:Previous Media Encryption versions cannot authenticate with a password on media that is encrypted with the new version. However, Remote Help and Automatic Access do work. The new Media Encryption version opens old and new versions.
Remote Access VPN
- Machine authentication - Authentication capability for Remote Access clients to authenticate with a machine certificate from the Windows System Store. This requires a Security Gateway version that supports this feature. See sk121173
- Device Guard support - the Remote Access clients can be installed on a Microsoft Windows computer with Device Guard enabled.
- High DPI support - Support for devices with High-dots-per-inch (DPI) display.
See the E80.71 Remote Access Clients Release Notes for more details.