The tool assigns a global policy to the local domains and installs polices on gateways in these domains according to the configuration file.
The tool works according to the following steps:
- Assigns a global assignment on the domains that are mentioned in the configuration file.
- Installs a policy package which is mentioned in the configuration file to the installation targets.
- If installation targets are not mentioned in the configuration file, the policy is installed on all the gateways on the management.
- Creates a report and sends it via mail to the recipient that appears in the configuration file.
Follow the steps below:
1. Unzip attached zip file on the management machine
2. Edit config.json file according to your system and add to it:
- The desired domains
- Policy packages (with targets - optional).
- Configure SMTP server with the port number
3. Run the tool with the following command:
Code version 1.0.0
Tested on version
R80, API version 1.0
NOTICE: By using this sample code you agree to terms and conditions in this Terms and Conditions