The SecureKnowledge article of the week is ATRG: Threat Emulation
This Advanced Technical Reference Guide describes different aspects of Threat Emulation solution:
- Its positioning within Threat Prevention family,
- History and version where it is available,
- Design and emulation options,
- Deployment scenarios
- Policy configuration and Detection Rules,
- Performance considerations and Best Practices,
- Details of MTA deployment
- and of course, Troubleshooting.
This article is valuable for those who are already using Threat Emulation and for those who only consider it or even want to comprehend different features and protection options with Check Point Threat Prevention.