CheckMates in Your Language!
CheckMates in Paris
Valeri Loukine did an event in our Paris office this week.
Here's a brief video he recorded prior to the start of the event.
Meanwhile we've had a lot of discussions the past week.
Here's some of the highlights:
Highlighting the threads where R80.20 topics are being discussed.
- Check Point R80.20 Now GA
- R80.20 - More ClusterXL State Information
- R80.20 - SYN Defender on SecureXL Level
- R80.20 - IP blacklist in SecureXL
- ICYMI, R80.20 Accessibility Options
- Cool Feature in R80.x: Cloud-Based Demo Mode
- R80.20 - new interesting commands
- New SecureXL path in R80.20 (CPASXL)
- Revisions Management in R80.x
Check Point for Beginners
For those who haven't been around quite as long as Valeri Loukine and I have, we have a brief history lesson: Brief History of Check Point Firewalls . There are also several videos on the subject as well:
- Understanding Check Point FireWall - Part 1
- Understanding Check Point FireWall - Part 2
- Understanding Check Point FireWall - Part 3
- Understanding Check Point FireWall - Part 4
More content will be posted here in the coming days/weeks!
Lets you see the performance impact of various IPS protections.
Nice followup discussion to TechTalk: Security Gateway Performance Optimization with Tim Hall. See also: Show me yours
You have to use the API to do it.
Migrate export/import is your friend.
This can happen when you're attempting to manage unsupported versions of Security Gateway.
How to more easily see when Threat Prevention signatures get updated.