Another example of the power of the R80.10 API.
A good discussion of how packets are processed with inline layers in R80.10.
Some great stuff here on protecting resources within your VPC on different subnets with CloudGuard (vSEC) gateways!
Vigorous debate in this thread. There's reasons to do it (and not).
Demoed at CPX360 Las Vegas, you can now protect your S3 buckets with SandBlast!
Integrate Docker Containers with the Check Point Security Policy via the API!
Another way to block IPs without doing a policy installation, this time using the Identity Awareness API!
Finally published and will help you get the most out of IPS in R80.10!
Even if you're not using Azure, these scripts may help with the creation of cluster objects via scripting (as it's not something that can be done via the R80.x API yet).
Have you used Blink to install a gateway in 5-7 minutes with jumbo hotfixes? Share your experiences! If you haven't, try today!
Great Series of Articles on SMB Devices
Günther W. Albrecht has produced a series of informative documents related to SMB devices that are worth having a look at:
- ClusterXL and SMB devices
- USB First Time Config using autoconf.clish files - How it is written
- USB First Time Config using autoconf.clish files - How it works
- SMB GWs Advanced Settings
- USB First Time Config using autoconf.clish files - How to use them
- Configuration transfer between different SMB models
- Perform scheduled scripted tasks on SMB devices
- SecureXL & CoreXL on SMB devices